We’re on a mission...
… to empower people to create and live a life they love and transform their dreams into their results.
Our 10 year vision: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved
We’re searching for a marketing manager and leader, with a proven track record designing and optimizing funnel based, direct response marketing campaigns - for digital courses, lead generation and filling live events. This is your opportunity to lead a marketing team that is the spark igniting dreams for millions of people around the world!
Sounds great? Yes?
Then, let’s dive deeper into looking at what creates a perfect fit - for you and us.
The 4 questions you want a definite YES to…
Question #1 - Are you passionate about personal development and life coaching?
Question #2 - Do you love - and have a proven track record in - funnel based, direct response marketing campaigns?
Question #3 - Are these strategic focuses aligned with what you love doing?
- Innovate Marketing Strategies: Collect, organize and study the latest compelling marketing strategies, positioning, campaign assets of leading players in relevant markets. As a subject matter expert on our avatar and programs, adapt and innovate on these strategies to bring new ideas into our marketing.
- Design & Implement Funnel Strategy: Own every aspect of division funnels/campaigns. Set and communicate the vision, determine the avatar(s), develop the strategies, spec funnel flow, timing and assets. Ensure all elements of the funnel meet (or exceed) your vision, on time and budget.
- Scale Quality Traffic To Funnels: Reach new audiences through scalable ad campaigns and other traffic sources to drive greater awareness, interest and acquisition through our funnels - ultimately increasing clients for our programs, while exceeding ROI goals.
- Relentlessly Optimize Performance: Know the KPIs, the conversion rates, the levers that create the largest impact and identify the largest opportunities for rapid improvement. Design strategies to improve these areas and execute them. Develop a cadence of optimization that creates continual improvement.
- Lead A Marketing Team: Grow and develop a world class marketing team that embodies our core values, is passionate about making a difference, hungry, focused on exceeding our goals, and is committed to excellence.
Question #4 - Do the following statements describe you accurately? You…
- Love the idea of your work, as part of our marketing team, is the spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all around the world.
- Read the strategic focuses above and thought, “that is exactly what I love doing” for each of one of them.
- Are passionate about growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational principles in your life.
- Want to own results, focused on exceeding expectations and have a non-negotiable commitment to surpassing goals.
- Can’t get enough of digital and information marketing, direct response copywriting, psychology, conversion, design, advertising, optimization, funnels, etc. You find yourself studying and reverse engineering campaigns in your spare time because you love it!
- Know how important it is to tap into our ideal client’s mindset and pride yourself on understanding what he/she desires, fears, feels, says (out loud and to self) and does (or doesn’t do) in response to those thoughts/feelings.
- Recognize that the greatest impact can only be made with an effective team so you study leadership and influence in order to bring out the best in those around you.
- Proactively anticipate upcoming challenges and create solutions in advance. You plan thoroughly and thoughtfully but are ready and willing to pivot quickly.
- Have experience prioritizing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time.
- Are enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position.
If you responded “YES!!!” to ALL 4 questions… you may be the perfect fit! Read on...
- 5+ years experience and a proven track record of successfully designing strategy and driving growth through direct response style, digital funnels and campaigns.
- At least 2 years in a marketing management role, leading an internal team.
- Experience in designing and optimizing marketing funnels that offer online programs/courses and/or coaching services.
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing principles.
- Research Platforms: Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, BuzzSumo, Facebook Insights, and others (or similar + ability to learn quickly). You love using these tools to get to know our avatar better and design strategies for that avatar.
- Reporting & Analysis: Nothing is more satisfying to you than diving into Google Analytics, reporting dashboards and spreadsheets to discover opportunities and gain insights that could be game changers for our funnels/campaigns.
- Ad Platforms: Facebook/Instagram, AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest (you don’t have to run the ads, but you will need to be able to determine what’s working and what’s not in our campaigns)
- Basic understanding of ad tracking pixels and conversion APIs functionality, creation and placement. Bonus: proficiency in using Google Tag Manager.
- UTM Parameters (understand use and ability to read and build)
- Keap/InfusionSoft (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- LucidCharts (or similar visual mapping software)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Be a part of a heart-centered business with a mission of empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Work within a world-class, collaborative and supporting team environment on the growth-minded DreamTeam of Marketing.
- Learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan + Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
This position is a full-time, remote, salaried position + performance pay:
- Salary: $120,000+
- Performance Pay: $40,000+
- Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.