The Assistant Sales Manager is a proactive, enthusiastic, supportive member of the company who is growth-minded and driven to succeed.
As the Assistant Sales Manager, you thrive on being a proactive, enthusiastic, supportive member of the company who is growth-minded and driven to succeed. As an Override, Commission, and Bonus leader, you take 100% ownership of the outcomes you create by achieving an income that is commensurate with your results.
Required Position Attributes:
- Leadership: Skilled at Inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Proficient Trainer: Processes the ability to teach complex sales strategies in a simple way that causes good salespeople to create great results.
- Accountability: 100% accountable for annual phone team budget, offers 0 excuses regarding underperformance of the entire enrollment team.
- Growth Focused: Demonstrates a strong interest in continual learning and growth and a desire to participate in ongoing transformational training.
- Goal Oriented: Laser-focused on goals with a “do whatever it takes” attitude. Willing to work extended hours and weekends when necessary to achieve objectives.
- Forward Thinking: Anticipates upcoming circumstances and conditions that may cause challenges and proactively creates solutions in advance.
- Self-Motivated: A self-starter who works exceptionally well in a team environment, and who also excels when it comes to working independently with minimal supervision.
- Extremely Organized/Detail Oriented: Able to assess, prioritize and manage competing deliverables in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment while ensuring that nothing, down to the smallest details, gets missed.
- Travel*: Willing to travel to company events a few times per year to learn about, and engage with, company programs, philosophies, and our clients. Plus, willing to travel for additional professional training, seminars, etc. a few times per year.
Required Experience / Proficiency:
- 3+ years of Sales experience
- 3+ years of Leadership experience
- 3+ years of Personal Development experience
- Basic Understanding of Excel, mathematics, and percentages
- Access to high-speed internet, dedicated and distraction-free workspace and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom