We’re on a mission...
… to empower people to create and live a life they love and transform their dreams into their results.
Our 10 year vision: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved
And right now, we’re looking for a Content Writer with a proven track record to create high value, engaging content. This is your opportunity to lead a team that is the spark igniting dreams for millions of people around the world!
Sounds great? Yes?
Then, let’s dive deeper into looking at what creates a perfect fit - for you and us.
The 4 questions you want a definite YES to…
Are you passionate about personal development and coaching?
Do you love - and have a proven track record in - writing engaging, value packed content that ranks for targeted search results and produces high conversion rates to relevant CTAs?
Are these strategic focuses aligned with what you love doing?
- Creating Content: Writing high-value, compelling blog articles that attract and engage your target audience / avatar
- Optimizing For Search: Placing content and value first, structuring and organizing content flow to successfully rank in search results for targeted keyword strategies
- Content Videos: Write outlines for content videos, either for newly recorded assets or post-production edits from other content, that dovetail with blog content and ranks well on YouTube
- Podcast Episodes: Write engaging outlines and showflows for podcasts episodes and create after-show content assets.
- Email Marketing: Writing high-performing emails (high deliverability, open rates, and click through rates) that drive community members to read and engage with your content.
Do the following statements describe you accurately? You…
- Love the idea of your work, as part of our team, being the spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all around the world.
- Read the strategic focuses above and thought, “that is exactly what I love doing” for each of one of them.
- Are passionate about growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational principles in your life.
- Have experience writing content in the personal development and coaching industry.
- Love content marketing and creating content, storytelling, audience and topic research, SEO and conversion science.
- Are a storyteller - you have the ability to tell engaging and inspiring stories that capture your audience and move them emotionally while infusing these stories with direct response strategies to drive conversions.
- Understand great content -- you know the difference between genuinely high-value content pieces and “fluff” articles (and only produce the former).
- Are able to produce a high volume of copy output while being exceptionally creative and maintaining quality during fast-paced, high demand periods.
- Are a master of “voice” - you’ve written in multiple different voices, for different brands and niches, and will be able to write content and email copy in multiple distinct voices each day.
- .Enthusiastically seek a full time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to our team.
If you responded “YES!!!” to ALL 4 questions… you may be the perfect fit! Read on...
- 3+ years experience writing content and copy in multiple niches/voices.
- Experience writing in the personal development and/or coaching niches.
- Research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, BuzzSumo, SEMRush, Facebook & YouTube insights, Ahrefs, etc.
- Design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Data-driven and analytical with experience using Google Analytics and other platforms to measure content performance and trends.
- Access to high speed internet (capable of handling regular video calls), a dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Be a part of a heart-centered business with a mission of empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Work within a world-class, collaborative and supporting team environment on the growth-minded DreamTeam of Marketing.
- Learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan + Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel