Provide assistance to the company’s Clients relating to financial and program compliance status to ensure a high level of satisfaction; Provide administrative assistance to the Client Resolutions Specialist for tracking client status and collection results.
The CRC is a proactive, enthusiastic, supportive team member, who is growth minded, driven to succeed and takes 100% ownership of their results.
The Finance Department is a service department within the Institute and team members will be cross-trained to support the goals both inter and intra-departmentally, as well as other general Institute initiatives. Attending meetings and training sessions may occur throughout the Institute.
Required Position Attributes:
● Strong people skills
● Excellent phone etiquette, customer service and heart-centered persuasion skills
● Critical Thinker: Proactively diagnose/resolve challenges while seeking to improve processes and efficiency
● Clear Communicator: Can easily assess a client’s status and communicate details
in part or in whole to the client or other departments as requested. The communication must be simple, clear, and accurate. Good verbal, listening and written skills
● Growth Focused: Demonstrates a strong interest in continual learning and growth and desire to participate in ongoing institute transformational training.
● Goal Oriented: Laser focused on goals with a “do whatever it takes” attitude. Willing to work extended hours and some weekends when necessary to achieve objectives.
● Forward Thinking: Anticipates upcoming circumstances and conditions that may cause challenges and proactively creates solutions in advance
● Self-Motivated: A self-starter who works extremely well in a team environment, and who also excels when it comes to working independently with minimal supervision
● Extremely Organized/Detail Oriented: Able to assess, prioritize and manage competing deliverables in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Required Experience / Proficiency:
● 2+ years direct experience in a customer service position and/or Accounting Collections role
● Proficient in interpreting program agreements and how they translate to financial obligations, program deliverables and eligibility requirements
● Proficient using Excel Spreadsheet functions, tools, and formulas
● Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely
● Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly
● Desirable Experience (but willing to train): NetSuite and Zoho CRM
● Familiarity with Brave Thinking Institute programs and their deliverables is highly desirable
● Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
● Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Drive
● Communication Tools - Skype, Zoom
(for informational reference only)
Complete and submit your application below to begin
Let’s find out if you’re a fit for – and will love – this role, our team and our culture.)
Meet with the hiring manager and key team members to dive deep into your background, skills and qualifications.
(Select Roles Only) This is your opportunity to exceed expectations and show us what you can do.
We want to talk with people who worked with you in the past – managers and co-workers.
The final step! Now it’s time to meet with department leadership.
Brave Thinking Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.