We’re on a mission...
… to empower people to create and live a life they love and transform their dreams into their results.
Our 10 year vision: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved
And right now, we’re looking for a superstar, driven Marketing Strategist, with a proven track record of developing, implementing and optimizing winning marketing strategies, campaigns, offers and program launches.
If that’s you, then this is your opportunity to join a heart-centered marketing team that is the spark igniting a billion dreams around the world!
Do these areas of strategic focus feel aligned with what you love doing?
- Identify High-Impact Strategies: Research the latest marketing strategies, campaigns, and positioning of offers from leading players in relevant markets. As an expert on our avatar(s) and programs adapt these ideas in a way that aligns with our brand, and our current winning/proven strategies and creates a high level of impact on our goals.
- Architect Conversion Funnels: Own every aspect of campaign development. Set and communicate the vision for the avatar(s) being targeted or created, the funnel assets (lead magnets, videos/webinars, upsells, bonuses, ads, etc.), flow, and timing. Ensure deliverables meet your vision, and are completed on time and on budget.
- Optimize Performance: Know the KPIs, conversion rates, and levers that create the largest impact in each funnel. Analyze results regularly to keep a “finger on the pulse.” Identify best opportunities for rapid improvement and drive iterations/optimizations by split testing both within the funnel to quickly deliver improved results.
- Develop Ascension Funnels: Create targeted client ascension funnels designed to move a new client to the next level of work with us. Continually improve results to generate the highest possible customer LTV. Coordinate with program delivery and concierge teams to ensure a streamlined user experience that converts.
Are you the perfect fit?
This is a dream-come-true opportunity to join a world-class, supportive, innovative and fun team IF you…
- Love the idea of your work, as part of our team, being the spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all around the world.
- Read the strategic focuses above and thought, “that is exactly what I love doing” and you have a proven track record in exceeding goals in these areas of focus.
- Are passionate about growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational principles in your life.
- Want to own results, focused on exceeding expectations and have a non-negotiable commitment to surpassing goals.
- Are a unique blend of strategy and execution. There is nothing that lights you up more than strategizing, big picture thinking and innovating. You also love rolling up your sleeves, diving in and doing whatever it takes to get things done.
- Can’t get enough of digital and info marketing, direct response copywriting, psychology, conversion, design, advertising, optimization, funnels, etc. You study and reverse engineer campaigns in your spare time because you love it!
- Have experience designing, strategizing, implementing and optimizing evergreen funnels as well as time-sensitive promotions including live events, webinars, PLF style launches and challenges.
- Know how important it is to tap into our ideal client’s mindset and pride yourself on understanding what he/she desires, fears, feels, says (out loud and to self) and does (or doesn’t do) in response to those thoughts/feelings.
- Proactively anticipate upcoming challenges and create solutions in advance. You plan thoroughly and thoughtfully but are ready and willing to pivot quickly.
- Have experience prioritizing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time.
- Are enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position. You want to grow with the business. You are looking for a home with a team you love.
If you responded “YES! That’s me!!!” to ALL of these criteria… you may be the perfect fit! Read on...
- 5+ years experience and a proven track record of successfully designing strategy and driving growth through digital, direct response style funnels and campaigns.
- You have a deep understanding of direct response marketing principles.
- Successful experience designing, building and optimizing pages for conversion (must include successful pages beyond only using page builder software like ClickFunnels). You know what makes a strong page/funnel design and are able to create and convey a clear vision for execution.
- You have experience with both evergreen funnels/offers and time-sensitive offers/promotions and are skilled at incorporating or designing micro offers, upsells and various points of engagement throughout a promotion to increase conversion and customer LTV.
- Research Platforms: Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, BuzzSumo, Facebook Insights, and others (or similar + ability to learn quickly). You love using these tools to research and audit competitors as well as to get to know our avatar better (or design new avatars) and design strategies for that avatar.
- Reporting & Analysis: Nothing is more satisfying to you than diving into Google Analytics, reporting dashboards and spreadsheets to discover opportunities and gain insights that could be game changers for our funnels/campaigns.
- Ad Platforms: Facebook/Instagram, AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest (you don’t have to run the ads, but you will need to be able to spec campaign/ad creative elements and copy, and determine what’s working and what’s not in our campaigns).
- Basic understanding of ad tracking pixels and conversion APIs functionality, creation and placement. Bonus: strong proficiency in using Google Tag Manager.
- UTM Parameters (understand use and ability to read and build)
- Keap/InfusionSoft (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Lucid Chart (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Access to high-speed internet - you must be able to consistently have a strong signal for video meetings.
- Dedicated and distraction-free workspace and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Be a part of a heart-centered business with a mission of empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Work within a world-class, collaborative, and supporting team environment on the growth-minded Dream Team of Marketing.
- Learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with a suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan + Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel