Lead Producer / Editor in Coto de Caza, California
Brave Thinking Institute seeks a full-time Lead Producer/Editor to work hand in hand with our Creative Director in running our Media Department.
Brave Thinking Institute (est. 2009) is a global leader in the personal development/professional coaching industry. We’re on the lookout for a skilled Lead Producer/Editor to join our Media Department.
We require a minimum of 10+ years of experience in:
- Creating and maintaining a production calendar while efficiently producing multiple simultaneous projects through all stages of the production process.
- Recruiting, hiring, and managing the team needed to bring all projects in on time and on budget.
- Creating and maintaining an effective Digital Asset Management System, efficiently tracking, cataloging, and managing thousands of video assets.
- Creative scriptwriting, assisting writers and Creative Director in reviewing and editing effective copy.
- Expert videography and editing skills. Occasional moments will occur as we grow the team where this role will need to grab a camera and shoot and edit video on their own to make a deadline.
- Creating and managing the Media Department's annual budget, including monthly tracking of all department costs.
- Hire and manage contracts and invoices of freelance videographers, editors, and various independent contractors.
- Maintaining quality control in regard to our brand consistency, adhering to brand standards with all content.
Our Lead Producer is a strong visual storyteller, who can bring our brand’s unique style and tone to the genres listed below.
- Creating Social Media accounts
- Social Media Ads
- Network TV Ads
- Animated Explainer videos
- Program content videos
- Client Testimonial videos
- Sizzle reels and trailers
- And more…
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Education / Experience / Background
- Experienced Executive or Lead Producer with a proven track record.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in high-level Executive or Lead Producing.
- Experienced Videographer and Editor.
- MUST BE EXPERIENCED WITH COMPELLING/SUCCESSFUL/CUTTING-EDGE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY.
- Work well under pressure and produce the highest quality work on tight deadlines.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite.
- Efficient with strong attention to detail.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Can work efficiently, and autonomously.
- Administrative competency – working with multiple departments for deliverables.
- *MUST have a strong interest in personal development, with history and track record to demonstrate said interest (books read, events attended, etc). This is required for culture fit.
- Regular business hours required, Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PST on non-shoot or non-live event weeks (minimum 40+ hours per week required).
- 60% of work is a home office, zoom meetings, writing, and budgeting.
- 40% of work is long video shoot days and long days of live event work (including some travel).
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legal to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license.
- Must reside within 30 miles of Coto de Caza, CA, 92679.
Salary: Full Time, $80k -$120k annually, depending on proven experience. This includes benefits packages (PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k).