We’re on a mission to empower people to create and live a life they love. Our 10 year vision: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved!
We’re looking for a Marketing Data Analyst with experience tracking performance metrics of digital marketing funnels and delivering accurate, intuitive and timely reports and analysis.
What you’ll be doing…
- Accurately Track & Measure Performance Metrics: Own the process for identifying KPIs, designing methods for measurement and tracking across all relevant platforms and systems.
- Collect, Organize & Integrate Data Efficiently: Engineer scalable processes for data collection, organization and storage required to produce insights and reporting quickly.
- Design & Produce Intuitive Reports: Develop intuitive reporting that provides high level perspective required for decisions along with the details and context that paint a full picture.
- Analyze Performance, Highlight Opportunities: Utilize a deep understanding of our data and client avatars to derive insights, discover opportunities and collaborate on growth strategies.
Who we’re looking for…
- Do you love the idea of your work, as part of our team, being the spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all around the world?
- Do you have 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Data Analyst (or equivalent title) working in digital, direct response marketing to track, measure and organize funnel data to provide reporting, analysis and recommendations based on that data?
- Are you passionate about marketing funnels, data and analysis and you continually want to learn and grow your expertise in this area?
- Do you love both the science (the data and automation) and the art (reporting and presentation) of marketing data collection, analysis and reporting?
- Do you proactively anticipate upcoming challenges and create solutions in advance?
- Are you experienced in prioritizing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment and delivering them on time?
- Are you enthusiastically seeking a full-time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position?
- 3+ years experience as a Marketing Data Analyst (see above)
- Deep understanding of marketing/advertising technology subjects such as attribution models, conversion tracking, audience creation and segmentation.
Tracking & Analysis:
- Paid media such as paid social, paid video, paid search and display advertising (and able to work within related platforms).
- Earned and owned media such as social, content marketing, SEO and email marketing.
Affiliate marketing: Setting up and maintaining tracking for key metrics
- Mastery level proficiency with Excel/Google Sheet formulas, pivot tables and advanced data techniques.
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
- Ability to develop API integrations between systems a plus.
Platforms & Systems:
- Google Analytics (including GA4) and Google Tag Manager. Earned Google Analytics Certification, or willingness to obtain in the 1st 90 days.
- Strong experience working within CRMs and marketing automation platforms (InfusionSoft, Zoho, Maropost).
- Experience with data visualization tools. We currently use a mix of tools, but are moving towards consistent use of PowerBI.
- Familiarity with UX heat mapping tools (CrazyEgg, Hotjar, etc.) a plus.
- Familiarity with split testing tools (VWO, Optimizely, etc.) a plus.
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
This position is a full-time, remote, salaried position. Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. The salary range is $70,000 - $75,000 annually.
Perks and Benefits…
- Be a part of a heart-centered business with a mission of empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Work within a world-class, collaborative, and supporting team environment on the growth-minded Dream Team of Marketing.
- Learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with a suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan + Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel