We’re on a mission...
… to empower people to create and live a life they love and transform their dreams into their results.
Our 10-year vision: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved
And right now, we’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This is your opportunity to be a part of the team that is the spark igniting dreams for millions of people around the world!
Sounds great? Yes?
Then, let’s dive deeper into looking at what creates a perfect fit - for you and us.
The 4 questions you want a definite YES to…
Are you passionate about personal development and coaching?
Do you love - and have a proven track record in - marketing project management and coordination?
Are these strategic focuses aligned with what you love doing?
- Coordinate & Manage Projects: Organize project task flow, create project documents, establish deadlines and actively manage project progress. Ensure timely completion of projects.
- Manage Calendars / Schedules: Maintain marketing calendar. Align projects and processes to support scheduled objectives. Organize competing timelines and eliminate conflicts.
- Build & Deploy Marketing Campaigns: Using Infusionsoft / Keap, set up behavioral-based email sequences, tracking, triggers, and tags so campaigns run smoothly.
- Execute Traffic Strategies: Schedule and execute content, affiliate, social media and paid advertising tasks on time, accurately and in alignment with our brand standards.
Do the following statements describe you accurately? You…
- Love the idea of your work, as part of our team, being the spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all around the world and provides the solutions to achieve them.
- Read the strategic focuses above and thought, “that is exactly what I love doing” for each of one of them.
- Are passionate about your own growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational principles in your life.
- Have 2+ years experience in digital marketing and you are passionate about investing your time and talent in this field while developing your skills and growing as a marketing professional.
- You’re results driven with a non-negotiable commitment to exceeding goals and objectives.
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented. You’re able to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment while ensuring that none of the details get missed.
- Effective communication is a strength of yours. You are clear, detailed and yet concise in your written and verbal communications.
- You are forward thinking. You excel at anticipating challenges and bringing solutions to the table in advance of those challenges developing.
- You’re enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position.
- You are willing to travel to institute events a few times per year to learn about, and engage with, institute programs, philosophies, and our clients. Plus, willing to travel for additional professional training, seminars, etc. a few times per year.
* As travel conditions safely allow. If travel conditions do not allow, events held on location may be substituted for virtual events that accomplish the same goals.
If you responded “YES!!!” to ALL 4 questions… you may be the perfect fit! Read on...
- 2+ years experience in the field of digital marketing with hands-on experience coordinating marketing projects / initiatives.
- Ability to work in InfusionSoft / Keap to develop campaigns, segment audiences and load/schedule broadcasts (other similar CRM and EMS platform experience is suitable, if you feel confident in your ability to learn InfusionSoft / Keap quickly).
- Ability to post content to platforms such as Wordpress, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other 3rd party sites.
- Proficient with basic formulas and capabilities of spreadsheets with willingness and ability to learn more quickly.
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Opportunity to work in a heart-centered business with a mission of empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Opportunity to work in a world-class, collaborative and supporting team environment on the growth-minded DreamTeam of Marketing.
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity to attend live events and participate in development trainings/programs.
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel